[nabs-l] serious question

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 01:08:00 UTC 2017

So sorry to hear you are going through this.

One time in college I remember my favorite ski coat got stolen. I had just
arrived back and had to put my pack down to unlock the door. I unlocked,
went in & stashed my cane. It can't have taken more than 30 seconds, but
when I went back for my stuff, the coat was gone. I heard nothing, no
footstepss, nada!

Sighted people get things stolen, too, & it's a matter of being extra aware
of your surroundings and where you are leaving your stuff. Is this a
roommate or someone coming to your personal area, or are these things being
stolen from a public area? Are the same people around when these items were
stolen? You will have to be alert to what is going on around your personal
bubble wherever you are, but, unfortunately, it happens to everyone, not
just you.
Judy
Sent From The Samsung Galaxy S7