[nabs-l] serious question

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun May 21 01:10:26 UTC 2017

Emma:
first and perhaps most importantly things aren't just taken from you
because you're blind, although that might get people interested.
If I'm in public, I always have my bag next to me--usually I rest my arm
on it or keep it on or looped over my shoulder. The bag always stays
closed (so someone can't just dip a paw in and grab what they want).
Secondly for an iPhone, you should either be holding your phone or it
should be in a purse, pocket, etc. It's really about being aware of what
you have, where it's located most importantly just staying in contact
with it.

Where things are stolen from is important (you can always lock your
phone using find my iPhone). If it's in public, just be hyper vigilent
of your stuff. If it's anywhere else (in private, in your room etc),
that's another issue entirely.

HTH,