[nabs-l] serious question

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Sun May 21 07:18:17 UTC 2017

Hello,
Another option is Bluetooth trackers. I am thinking of a Chipolo or similar. There are many devices like that in the market and they are usually not expensive. They can be attached to pretty much anything, and you use an app on your smart phone to locate things. For example you could have a tracker attached to your purse, to your keys, to your cane… Anything… Then from the app you can make any specific tracker ring when you want to find an item. It also works the other way though… For example if you have a tracker attached to your purse and somebody were to still your smart phone the tracker would start vibrating and ringing desperately wants your smartphone starts moving away from you. Trackers can be configured in all kinds of ways, and they are useful to locate things, to prevent theft, or to make sure not to forget important items.
Hope it helps!

IC

Sent from my iPhone