[nabs-l] Want to walk?

Dustin Cather cather_dustin at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 18:24:12 UTC 2017

Hello all!
I hope you had the chance to look at Kathryn's post about the Walk-a-thon. We are very excited to host this awesome fundraising opportunity. It looks like we are having some problems with the sign up process for whatever reason. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
The best way to ensure that you are registered is to have me sign up for you or confirm it with me. If you would like me to sign you up please either call me or text me at 309 267 7670 or email me at cather.dustin at gmail.com. All I would need is your full name, email address and phone number. Also include if you have a specific goal in mind in terms of total pledge amount. Once I have you signed up, you will get and email with your personal shearing link. This link will connect you to our hub and is where supporters will pledge. Share this link on social media!
Once again, I apologize if anyone is having troubles signing up. We hope that as many of you as possible will join us for this event!
Thank you,Dustin Cather