[nabs-l] Formatting Question with Word and JAWS

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 00:44:48 UTC 2017

Good evening,

Hope everyone is doing well! I am wondering if anyone knows how to
create headers so that the header on the title page of a paper is
different from the headers of the rest of the paper. Also, how does
one add page numbers without messing up the headers and vice versa? Is
there a way to add page numbers so that the numbering starts on
another page than the title page or actual first page of a document?

I am using Word 2013 and JAWS 16. Thanks for any help!

Best wishes,

Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Social Psychology
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love,
hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.