[nabs-l] Formatting Question with Word and JAWS

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Wed May 24 01:46:21 UTC 2017

Hi, Sarah.

Go to insert/header and footer/page numbers, format page numbers...
This opens a dialogue. The first option is the page numbering style. Tab through the dialogue until you get to "start at page" which is a combo box. One option is 0. This sets the first page of your document to a 0 page and the second page to 1. You can also choose continuous page numering or numbering that restarts with each section, e.g. whenever you press ctrl+enter.

I can't answer your question about headers but they may work in a similar fashion.