[nabs-l] Urgent: iPhone not responding

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat May 27 14:54:19 UTC 2017

Hi Lucy,
How long has it been since you began the update? Mine shut down
for about 5 minutes or so and wouldn't even respond to the
charger, and I was concerned, but it then re-started itself.
Also, if worse comes to worse and you are in the proximity of
someone sighted you could ask them what the phone is doing.  I
did this in my dorm once, and I think it's fair to ask.
Vejas