[nabs-l] Problems When Selecting Text, Iphone 6

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:09:44 UTC 2017

Vejas:

You can add "text selection" to your rotor in VoiceOver settings. Then rotor
to text selection using either the roter gesture (if you are just using your
phone) or space with 2 and 3 or 5 and 6 (if using a Braille display.)
Flicking right or pressing space+dot 4 will select text, and flicking left
or right or pressing space with dot 3 or dot 6 will change the amount of
text being selected--select by character, select by word, select by line,
etc.

Hope this helps,

Chris