[nabs-l] Question about being blind and turning 18

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Tue Nov 7 18:33:44 UTC 2017

Hi Michaela, I'm not sure about the duty analysis, the ones that I have gotten hit came in the mail. As far as bills, I deal with them all via email and electronically online. And the same goes well for as as well for state benefits. The only thing that is not digital for me here in Texas, is my statement from Social Security however it buries the estate. And I'm sure city as well. My say, only offers print Enbrel options, at this current time. And the old fashion phone call.