[nabs-l] EverFi

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Wed Nov 8 14:30:17 UTC 2017

Hi,
Has anyone used EverFi. EverFi is this big national educational technology site for k-12 and college. My problem is explained in the email below. I took all names and email addresses out when I forwarded this to you all. I just want to know if any of you have had to use this site. I called as I didn’t have the info to fill out the support form. The person I spoke to basically had no clue about accessibility or other  formats. My TVI found the email of the EverFi representative for our area, and I emailed her. I just want equal access to the info, and my TVI is doing everything in her power to get it for me. I have no worries about getting what I need. However, I want this website to be accessible for future students. I am not looking for a fight, it would just be good to know if anyone else has had these problems.
Mikayla