[nabs-l] EverFi

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 15:35:44 UTC 2017

Yes. I used this program for my economics class. While I did find some
accessibility bugs, I was able to work around them. Your specific course
could be different though, which is usually the case with online classes.

I was using NVDA with Firefox on Windows 7. Windows 10 wasn't out at the
time. Maybe that combination would work for you, if you're not using it
already? there shouldn't be a huge accessibility difference if you're
using Windows 10 with Firefox though, so I wouldn't focus too much on
the operating system.