[nabs-l] Iowa information

Janae Burgmeier janae.burgmeier at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:38:25 UTC 2017

Hi all I just wanted to give a few updates from the Iowa association of blind students in case there are some folks from Iowa out there that we have not yet connected with, or just in general if people are interested

1. We will be having a call on the topic of internships, which I am opening to the whole NABS membership. All are welcome and we will be having a panel of guest speakers. The call will take place Monday, December 4th at 9pm eastern call number ‭(712) 432-8812‬ code 87658#

2. We have a listserv please join!