[nabs-l] What Are You Thankful For? Membership Call this Sunday

Ellana Crew eemcrew at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 21:09:35 UTC 2017

Greetings NABS,

Join us this Sunday at 8 PM eastern as we discuss why we are thankful for our federation family. The call in number is 712-770-5197, and the access code is 265669.

Happy holidays!

Ellana Crew
President, Maryland Association of Blind Students
443-758-7211
nfbmd.org/students
facebook.com/mdabs.federation
@MDABS_NFB

The Maryland Association of Blind Students knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind students because low expectations create obstacles between blind students and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.