[nabs-l] sendspace help please!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 02:38:23 UTC 2017

hello all,

I hope that you all have recovered from this past weekend from
thanksgiving and all! well, I need some help here with sendspace. I
know how to upload a file and, send it to someone through sendspace
but, i'm trying to send to sa friend of mine my Christmas collection
folder through sendspace. I have tried ddoing this through copying and
then pasting the entire folder into the upload feature and, no
success! so, how do I go about in doing this by using jfw? or can, I
do this same feature through dropbox besides sendspace which I have a
account for both?

thanks,
amy