[nabs-l] Accessible Sound Editing Programs

kcj21 kcj21 at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 29 02:08:21 UTC 2017

Good evening,
For my digital humanities project, I am trying to create a podcast. I have imported my audio files to Audacity to edit them by deleting pauses in my recordings, improving the sound quality, and minimizing background noises. As I have some vision, I use Zoomtext, but it appears to be somewhat incompatible with Audacity; my magnified cursor will not allow me to highlight and delete portions of my MP3 file and eventually it froze. Does anyone know how to fix this or of any other easy-to-use and accessible sound editing programs?
Best,Kaley