[nabs-l] Looking for a room mate for Washington Seminar

Shikha Desai desai1shikha at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:55:06 UTC 2017

Dear NABS,
My name is Shikha Desai, and I am from Atlanta, Georgia. I know that
Washington Seminar is not until January, but I was just wondering if
there are any easy way of finding a room mate for Washington Seminar.
I am looking for three girls to room with me at Capital Hill Holiday
Inn the hotel where all of the meetings are taken place. This year
Washington Seminar is from January 28 to Feb 2. Also, I was wondering
if I am still allowed to apply for the NABS scholarship that is in
December because I received the NABS scholarship two times in a row.
Not many people from Georgia usually go to Washington Seminar, so it
will financially help if I am allowed to apply for the scholarship
again. Also, how do blind people buy a plane ticket. Usually my dad
does it for me, but this time I would like to do it myself. Also, what
are some tips on planning a trip like Washington Seminar. Please let
me know if you have any suggestions on how to convince parents that
are over protective.

Thanks,
Shikha