[nabs-l] Looking for a room mate for Washington Seminar

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 19:45:27 UTC 2017

Shikha,
Perhaps you can ask your dad  how he buys plane tickets and then you can do it that way.  The only difference between a sighted person and a blind person buying plane tickets would be assistive technology used. I always buy plane tickets online either through google flights or expedia which can search prices for many different airlines, and then just follow the steps. It will tell you what to do. Or if there is a certain airline you prefer, search for their website.
As far as convincing your parents to let you go, well that depends on a lot of factors. Have you gone to NFB or other events on your own? What are your parents specific concerns? I would start from there.

Best,

Anna E Givens