[nabs-l] Looking for a roommate for Washington Seminar

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 13:45:14 UTC 2017

Good morning all!

Great questions! NABS, with the help of our national treasury, will be
awarding financial sponsorships to a select group of students. Applications
will go live in November and notifications will be distributed in December,
in time to book travel, etc. Funding is on a need-base, factoring in your
involvement in the Federation and your experience with legislative action.
All students are encouraged to apply. More information to come.

Shikha: I use different applications on my iPhone, such as Expedia,
Travelocity, or any particular airline. I rely so heavily on these
applications and definitely encourage you to look into flight booking
independently, as most are accessible.
In terms of preparing for Washington Seminar, it is critical that we are
masters of the legislative language and are dressed to impress.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in DC!

Best,
Kathryn Webster
President | National Association of Blind Students