[nabs-l] NABS is getting a new logo and we need your help creating it!

Dustin Cather cather_dustin at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 03:08:27 UTC 2017

 Hello fellow students!
The National Association of Blind Students has some exciting news. We are creating a new logo.
This logo will be used to further advertise the greatness that is NABS.

The selected submission will be used in all promotional material moving
 forward, and will let everyone know that we in NABS have style.

 The fun part? We are looking for your input on what the new logo
 should look like!

 The details of submissions goes as follows
1. Respond to this email with a detailed breakdown or drawing of what
 you believe the logo should look like.
consider all necessary details,  include colors, styles, and images in
 your response

 2.) All concepts can be e-mailed to me at
cather.dustin at gmail.com
 with the subject line “NABS Logo”.

 3.) The winner will be selected, recognized, and may even win a special prize.

4.) The deadline for all entries ends on Monday October 16th

We are looking forward to hearing from you.  Let’s get creative!
Thank you,
 Dustin Cather
 Co-Chair Fundraising Committee
 National Association of Blind Students