[nabs-l] CABS Conference Call

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 19:33:49 UTC 2017

Hello students!

The California state convention is roaming upon us and it is drawing near in three weeks. The theme of our convention is “No Boundaries: Release What Holds You Back”. It looks to be a historic and memorable one with plenty of changes to be made. On that note, I would like to invite you all to our conference call hosted by the California Association of Blind Students tomorrow evening at 8 pm PDT. We will be discussing logistics involving convention, our raffle drawing, insightful discussion, and much, much more! We hope you can join us!
Here is how you can call in:
Call-in number: (515) 739-1031
Access code: 958093

As always, please share our Facebook and twitter page to keep up-to-date on our student division to catch important news, updates, and announcements.

Best regards,
Matthew Gip

Sent from my iPhone