[nabs-l] NABS Blog Post For The Month Of October

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Fri Oct 20 22:16:12 UTC 2017

Greetings NABS,

Enjoy this October blog post written by Elizabeth Rouse.  She is a sophomore at Central College located in Iowa.  Miss Rouse studies English and hopes to pursue a career in writing. We hope you enjoy reading her interesting story on past experiences during the time of Halloween.

http://nabslink.org/content/blog-post-month-october-everyone-scream-it-halloween <http://nabslink.org/content/blog-post-month-october-everyone-scream-it-halloween>

Bryan Duarte | software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
Alliance for Person-centered Accessible Technology IGERT Fellow
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President