[nabs-l] Fwd: Share Your #WhyEyeFight Story

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 21:37:49 UTC 2017

Jordan:

Thank you for sharing. Unfortunately, this campaign seems to bare a striking (and disturbing) resemblance to the Foundation Fighting Blindness's #HowEyeSeeIt campaign of last October, which the Federation pushed back against strategically and forcefully. It seems to me that, if this campaign is gaining popularity as the previous one did, we may have to oppose it in a similar fashion. I would suggest passing this solicitation on to President Riccobono directly at officeofthepresident at nfb.org. It would be interesting to see whether he thinks this is worth responding to. Please keep us posted.

Keep up the fight,

Chris