[nabs-l] Office 2016

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 00:28:45 UTC 2017

Sent from my iPhone
Hello,
I mentioned I will be giving a presentation on assistive technology at work. I just found out that it will be September 12. I am working on putting my PowerPoint together, but it's not going so well using JAWS with Office 2016. It took me half an hour to enable editing first off, then another hour just jo edit a couple slides. I ended up having to get a sighted friend to help me. Therefore, if anyone has suffessfully created a presentation using Office 2016 with JAWS, please email me off list for some possible assistance. I never had this much trouble with Office 2010. My email address is piano.girl0299 at gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind oegards,
Kelsey Nicolay