[nabs-l] Join the VABS Monthly Conference Call

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 18:10:06 UTC 2017

Greetings NABS

I hope that all is well and that the beginning of your semester is going
swimmingly. It is about that time again where we get together on the phone
and discuss exciting new things and business. The September conference call
of the Virginia Association of Blind Students will be this Thursday,
September 7, 2017 at 7pm. Please be prepared to discuss in detail, the
following:

1.	Our VABS Bowl with the Blind Event on October 7, 2017 for National
Meet the Blind Month.
2.	Our Amazon Tap Fundraiser and how you can buy or help sell a ticket.
3.	Our upcoming state convention and business meeting on November 4,
2017.
4.	The role of the positions up for elections.
5.	The fundraising efforts of VABS at our state convention.

I look forward to having each of you on this phone call and am prepared to
sweeten the pot just a little bit. State tuned for information on a virtual
door prize. The call-in credentials are:

641 715 3655

Access Code: 568305

All the Best

Robert E. Parsons Jr.

President, Richmond Chapter

President, Virginia Association of Blind Students

Randolph Macon College '18

Phone: 804 801 7674

"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglass