[nabs-l] I'm looking for a specific graphing tool, but I forgot what it's called

Edward Shaham personal.edward at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 02:54:21 UTC 2017

Hello Students,

I will attempt to describe what the tool looks like, and hopefully someone
can tell me what it's called so I can order it.

It is a wooden board, that has a window screen material glued on to it. You
place a regular piece of paper on to the board, and use a pen or pencil to
draw a graph. When you take the paper off the board and flip the paper over,
you can feel what was drawn. I used to have one, but I cannot find it
anywhere. I desperately need to figure out the name so I can order one. I
will be using the device for my macroeconomics and statistics courses. If
anyone knows the name of what I am referring to, please let me know.

Thanks,

Edward