[nabs-l] I'm looking for a specific graphing tool, but I forgot what it's called

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 09:38:06 UTC 2017

Hello Edward,
I suspect the board is a cork board although I do not know the
official name for it. The type of paper you are looking for is called
German Film. A rubber gelly mat under the paper would work as well as
any cork board. However, if the cork board had graph lines on it, I
don't know what to suggest for that.

I hope some of this helps you.
Very best wishes,

Sandra.