[nabs-l] Event planning committee meeting

luke schwinck luke.schwinck at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 15:20:59 UTC 2017

Hey all,

Are you disappointed that you couldn't make the last NABS event planning committee meeting?  No need to worry because there is another one coming up this Thursday at 9pm eastern. Last month we had an awesome call and have begun working on some of the great ideas that were discussed. With your help we will be able to continue bringing this wonderful ideas to fruition.

The number to call is (712) 770-5197 pin 265669.

As always if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Luke A. Schwinck
Chair | NABS Event Planning Committee
luke.schwinck at hotmail.com