[nabs-l] Training before College

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Thu Sep 14 23:38:10 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Anyone else on here go to an NFB training center before college? I have decided that I want to go to training before college, but am trying to figure out what to do logistically. I am now a Senior in High School. I have decided to apply to the community college this year, but defer my enrollment. As far as Financial Aid, I am still not sure whether to fill out the FAFSA this year or not. I will be meeting with my counselor and Financial Aid advisor, but want to here other people's experiences. Thank you
Mikayla.