[nabs-l] Training before College

Rex Schuttler rexschuttler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 00:00:30 UTC 2017

Hello,

I did go to a training center before college and I made all the difference in the world. To your question about financial aid you do not need to worry about filling it out for this physical school year until after you're done with training. I would fill it out for next school year the 2018 to 2019 school year.

Rex Schuttler
Second Vice President of the national Federation of the blind of Oklahoma
President of the Central Oklahoma chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Oklahoma
cell phone number
918-955-6761