[nabs-l] Reading Through a Textbook

gpaikens at gmail.com gpaikens at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 21:27:38 UTC 2017

If it is in Word, could you try a Find and Replace? Put the hyphen the Find
box and leave the Replace box blank. That will replace every - with nothing,
removing the hyphens. This is an admittedly extreme approach because it will
also eliminate times when you might want to have a hyphen, but maybe it will
work for what you need.

-Greg