[nabs-l] Reading Through a Textbook

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 00:03:39 UTC 2017

Elizabeth:

Sarah's idea would probably be a good immediate resolution to your problem.
I have my punctuation set to "some" for that very reason. Also, have you
tried telling JAWS to "say all" using JAWS key + down arrow? This would
likely help you put the hyphenated words together. If you need to look more
closely at a part of the text for whatever reason, you can always stop JAWS
with the control key and then put it back in "say all" mode with JAWS key +
down arrow.

Hope this helps,

Chris