[nabs-l] SHARE WIDELY: National Federation of the Blind Is Seeking to Support DREAMers

Garrett Kearns goosie1011 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 02:49:25 UTC 2017

Is this a PR move? Probably. Is it the right thing to do? Absolutely.
The economy of our country is reliant on illegal immigrants, if you
see an attack against them as a partisan issue, I don't know what to
tell you. Doing away with DACA is part of Trump's white
nationalist/racist agenda. If that isn't obvious to you, then you're
missing the forest for the trees.