[nabs-l] Pennsylvania Student Seminar the first weekend of November

Lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:09:03 UTC 2017

Hey NABS!
Check this out:
The Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students is proud to
announce our 2017 PABS seminar: LIVE!!! To be held at the 78th
Pennsylvania State convention from Friday, November 3, through
noon on Sunday, November 5, in State College, PA.  Join us for
pizza, ice cream, good music, fun people, and real talks about
whatever is on your mind.  Meet students and young professionals
your own age and ask the questions about life that you can't ask
your sighted parents, friends or siblings:

	"So uhh, I want to get a job to take someone out on a
date...  How do I handle that as a blind/low-vision teen?"
	"How do I put on makeup independently?"
	"What is a training center anyway?"
	"Is the NFB everything I've heard? Or are those just old
myths?"
	You'll never know until you come!
It'll be fun, informative and you're guaranteed to make new
friends by the end of the weekend.  Come for our business meeting
and pizza party on Friday night; Student breakfast on Saturday
morning; and outing to the nearby creamery over the weekend.
It's time to LIVE!!! (Lead an Independent, Vibrant Existence)

Logistics:
	Pennsylvania will graciously cover up to 50% of in-state
student costs if you reach out to either student president
Lizzy Muhammad (484) 624:9778 lizzym0827 at gmail.com or State
president Jim Antonacci (215) 988:0888 ?pres at nfbp.org?
before October 15th.  Rooms are going fast so don't wait!!!
Preregister here: http://nfbp.org/convention/reg/

	For complete information about the convention, including the
hotel name, address, and phone number, plus many additional
details, go to: http://nfbp.org/convention/
FYI: The preregistration prices are discounted until October 23,
at which point they will rise.