[NABS-L] College campuses

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta00 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 21:09:13 UTC 2018

Hello students,
Hope everyone is doing well, and looking forward to wrapping up the semester.
I am in the final stages of choosing a college to attend next fall, and I have narrowed it down to two Schools. I really like both of them for their programs, but they are vastly different. That is, one is in a very urban setting, while the other is in a small storied town. I know that everybody has their own ways of choosing that final school that is right for them. I have heard from many friends that one of the biggest components of the decision is that first step onto campus, where for many, they just know it is right. Have any of you experienced this? Do you have any tips for urban and rural college settings?
Thank you.
Best, Mausam