[NABS-L] College campuses

Veronica R Gaspa veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu
Mon Apr 2 21:14:12 UTC 2018

Hello Mausam!
I had that first step onto campus moment, and I don't regret it. For me, I go to a school in a smaller town, but it is still surrounded by large cities. I think the urban school setting works better for me, because there are more transportation options, so as a blind person it is more convenient for me to explore. I wish you luck, I am excited to learn of your choice!
Best,
Vee Gaspa