[NABS-L] College campuses

cjmullin225 at aol.com cjmullin225 at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 22:06:33 UTC 2018

Hi Maussam,

First of all, congratulations on nearing the end of the school selection
phase; it's one of the hardest parts of preparing for college, which I'm
sure you know.

If you haven't visited either of the schools yet, doing a visit if at all
possible would be very helpful. When I visited the school I went to for
undergrad, I immediately new it was the right environment for me at that
time. In addition to that "click-factor," I would also recommend making sure
that you have access to necessities or some other alternative to getting
them in the traditional way , wherever you go. For example, I did not have
easy access to get to grocery stores independently in undergrad, so I made
sure I always had a meal plan and became familiar with grocery delivery
services. What types of alternatives, if any, are acceptable to you is up to
you.
I hope this helps. Congrats once again!

Connor