[NABS-L] Tuesday, April 10th, 8PM Eastern, Outreach Committee Meeting

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 03:36:32 UTC 2018

Dear Students,
Please join us at 8PM Eastern, on Tuesday, April 10th for our monthly Outreach Committee meeting. We will be discussing social media expanssion, planning membership activities and brainstorming new ideas. If you're looking for a way to get involved, just curious or have a good idea, we'd love to have you join.
The call in number is (712) 770-5197 and the access code is 265669.
Hope to hear your beautiful voices soon.
Sincerely,
     Syed ‬Syed Rizvi
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
SyedRizviNFB at GMail.com
4132503523
“Tough times don't last, tough people do.”-Robert Schuller