[NABS-L] any companies who emboss books for the Blind

Melascoasha Carpenter msheeder87 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 02:01:28 UTC 2018

Has he tried braille Bibles on line. That is free. Most places will charge you money. I wish you luck. I work for the Maryland instructional resource center and we do transcribe stuff but I don’t have the authority to do it for free. Sorry I would love to help if I could

Melissa Sheeder
Sent from my iPhone