[NABS-L] net-flicks vs amazon prime

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 00:53:06 UTC 2018

hello vee and all,

I greatly appreciate all of your opinions on this thread. but, since I
only signed up for amazon prime to view one video and, never used it i
plan to cancel my subscription since i don't buy things from amazon
only mainly from the digital store for my music. but, i do plan to
sign up for a net flicks membership soon. i also liked the feature
about netflicks due to the audio decription of movies and, also to
watch some series that some people have told me about. as for the
watching tv shows that on the land of t.v. i usually watch them via
the internet through their respective sites through their networks.

thanks again for your input and, i will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy