[NABS-L] net-flicks vs amazon prime

cjmullin225 at aol.com cjmullin225 at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 18:05:35 UTC 2018

Hi Amy,

I admittedly do not have Amazon Prime, but the number of titles on Netflix
with audio description is sizable and appears to be consistently growing.
What's more, the quality of the description is, in my opinion,
overwhelmingly very well-done.
Can anyone comment on the extent and quality of Prime's audio-described
content? I'm curious.

Thanks,

Connor Mullin