[NABS-L] CONFERENCE CALL - NABS Code of Conduct (Sunday, April 22, at 8pm eastern)

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 04:51:29 UTC 2018

hello Katherine,

first of all thanks for posting this code of onduct to the nabs list.
it was very encouraging to hear this and, I think that all of the
divisions in the nfb should have a copy of this code of conduct to use
in their divisions besides nabs.  so, I was wondering if I could
forward this onto to the performing arts division as well too even
though it's in respect to nabs but, if we take out nabs name and, put
in another division's name that that division could use that code of
conduct for their division in the nfb?  just my thoughts on someone
who is in the pr field and, is also in the field of communications
too!

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy