[NABS-L] Calling all SC Blind Students

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 17:07:35 UTC 2018

Hi Jennifer,

I am happy to hear that the South Carolina student division is rekindling and rebuilding their student division! It’s always very great and nice to hear how other state divisions are doing. I wish you and the South Carolina students the best of luck as we are all moving along in our movement in this organization, and as always, our friends from the NABS board can absolutely help and the members can definitely help. Good luck!

Best,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!