[NABS-L] ONE WEEK AWAY!

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 17:24:47 UTC 2018

Dear Students,

The California Association of Blind Students is gearing up for our first ever annual spring reception event in beautiful Los Angeles next Saturday, April 28th. This is a division building event, which means we are building membership to help grow and expand not only our student division, but the entire affiliate of California, as well as the entire National Federation of the Blind, as we are the students of today, yet the leaders of tomorrow. The event will be held at Shakey’s Pizza, located at 935 W. Arbor Vitae Street, Inglewood, CA 90305, and it is from 12 to 3 pm. Come join us for a fun-filled day of delicious food, prizes, and meet other blind students in Southern California. Everything will be covered by our student division and if you bring a fellow blind friend, your name will be thrown into a raffle for the grand prize which is... an AMZON ECHO DOT!!!

Shoutout to our good friends from the NABS board for always being so supportive, helpful, and proactive in helping the students in California help spread the word.

Here is the link to register or simply show up on Saturday at Shakey’s.
https://cabs2018.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/8/

I look forward to seeing all of you on Saturday!

Thanks,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
Live The Life You Want!