[NABS-L] Membership Call Tomorrow, April 29th @ 8 P.M. Eastern

Syed Rizvi syedrizvinfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 00:27:06 UTC 2018

Hey Students!
Summer is so close. Hang on in there. Finish strong. Few more finals, then
it’s beach time.
If you need a break from studying for those finals, join us tomorrow, April
29th, at 8PM eastern, for our monthly membership call.
We will be discussing everything travel, from traveling abroad for fun, to
studying abroad.
We will have two guest speakers who have traveled extensively, share their
stories and take questions.
Hope to see you there.
The call-in number is (712)770-5197 and the access code is 265669.
Cordially,
Syed Rizvi
2nd Vice President, National Association of Blind Students
SyedRizviNFB at GMail.com
4132503523