[NABS-L] Routing emails from one account to another.

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:40:25 UTC 2018

Hi all.

I'm hoping some techy might be able to help me with this.  I have a
company email account for my internship, which runs on a Microsoft
Exchange platform.  It wasn't working when I tried to set it up on my
computer through Windows Mail, and IT didn't have any answers for me.
I found that it worked through the Outlook app on IOS, so I have been
using that to access the email and have been forwarding emails to
other accounts to get files onto my computer as needed.  Now I'm in a
situation where, for some reason, I cannot access my emails on the
Outlook app.  It says it's having trouble accessing my account,
prompts me to sign in, and then repeatedly tells me that my mail
server certificate is invalid.  I can log in through the company web
site, but the Microsoft Exchange web client is terrible with Jaws and
NVDA both.

I'm wondering if there is a way I can jjust set up mailforwarding,
E.G, can I somehow set up my company account to forward all my work
emails to my school gmail account, or my personal email account?

Any help with this would be appreciated.  I really hate not having
accessible means of accessing my messages for work.

--
Kaiti Shelton