[NABS-L] Purpose of the NABS Email List in the 21st Century?

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 02:18:37 UTC 2018

Hello All,

As the National Association of Blind Students reaches out to new members and new partners, there has been an increase in various media platforms used to connect with these new members and partners. So in the new age of media platforms, how do you see the NABS email list fitting in with these other media platforms?

What do you believe should be the purpose of the NABS email list now that we use other media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter? Do you still see a role for the NABS email list among these new media platforms? If so what do you believe the role of the NABS email list should be among these new media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter?

I feel as though the discussion on the NABS email list has decreased as other media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter have become more popular. So I am just curious if there is still a place for the NABS email list in the 21st century.

I look forward to receiving your ideas in regards to this matter.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth