[NABS-L] Purpose of the NABS Email List in the 21st Century?

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 02:29:36 UTC 2018

Hi Elizabeth,
That's a really interesting topic for discussion.
I think the NABS email list will always be important because not everyone uses social media. Also, the particular social media platforms that are now currently used might be less so in the coming years, when there are new social media platforms.
I also think that, since this is a student list and there are a few still in middle and high school, many parents would feel more comfortable allowing their children to use an email list, which is heavily filtered, rather than Facebook and Twitter, which they might be more hesitant to allow their child to use.
This is a good topic though, and I'm curious to see what others say.
Vejas

Sent from my iPhone