[NABS-L] Purpose of the NABS Email List in the 21st Century?

Loren Wakefield theweird1 at mediacombb.net
Tue Aug 7 05:51:08 UTC 2018

I have found the mailing list to be helpful and at entertaining.  It has
lifted my spirits at times.  I am currently a non-matriculating students.
When I return, (whenever that is), I will again be a non-traditional
student.

I have other stuff to say.  But will not post it in this post.  It's not
bad. I'm just not sure how to express with I am thinking and feeling.  I
guess, trying to get my wife through cancer and several grandkids able to
deal with numerous emotionala and behavioral issues is leaving me feeling
overwhelmed at the moment.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings.  If I can help someone, I am always willing
to give what I have.  I'm not good at making calls, and for that, I am
totally sorry.

Sincerely yours

Loren Wakefield