[NABS-L] Purpose of the NABS Email List in the 21st Century?

Leye-Shprintse Oeberg royzlilye at gmx.com
Tue Aug 7 13:20:52 UTC 2018

בּס’ד

Hi,

I will just give my opinion to this discussion; however, I am not a member of the NABS because I live on the other side of the Pond. I think that it is important to not use social media to the main communication of an association because you do not own them, they own your material, and tomorrow, they can decide to put down or change their services. Social media shall draw people to your website/blog and communication which you own, not the other side around.

Anyhow, thank you for being such a support during my university studies which have been really up and down, and currently, it is quite down, but G-d willing, I will survive this as well.

Kind regards,
לשׁלום,
Mlle Leye-Shprintse Oeberg
Jönköping, Suède