[NABS-L] Films and College Classes

Keri Svendsen keribcu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:12:31 UTC 2018

Vejas ,

As a fellow psychology major I don't think the film would be a problem.
If you feel you need description work with disability services, but
typically psych movies are okay. Also, talk to the professor, and get a
feel for how the movies are, and this may prove to be most useful. If
the professor has ideas.